Hello BMA Junior Cadets,
Below is the link to your SAT Student Guide. The guide is used being given so that you become familiar with the test so you’re not surprised or confused on test day. Learn the test directions. The directions for answering the questions in this guide are the same as those on the actual test. Please please click the link : 2022 Digital SAT School Day Student Guide (collegeboard.org) and
- Review the sample questions. The more familiar you are with the question formats, the more comfortable you’ll feel when you see similar questions on the actual test. In particular, be sure to practice how to answer the student-produced response questions on the Math Test later in this guide.
- Be aware of what you need to know about taking this test. You will be asked to agree to the SAT Terms and Conditions (starting on page 47) on test day. These Terms and Conditions have information on:
- Acceptable photo identification
- Required and prohibited items for testing
- Acceptable and unacceptable calculators
- Test security and fairness policies
- Phone and electronic device policies
- Privacy policies, including the use of student information
Cadets please remember it is important to bring your laptops/tablets on Monday, March 21, 2022.