• Student Records


    • Records can be requested from the current school the student is enrolled in. If the student no longer attends a Bridgeport Public Schools, records can be requested from the last school attended.

    • High School transcripts can be requested from the high school the individual graduated from or last attended.

    • Request for records from Adult Education, should be requested through the adult education office.


    Any questions in regards to records can be directed to the building administrator or the Chief Custodian of Records, Frances Aponte at 203-275-1322 or via email at faponte@bridgeportedu.net 


    Frances Aponte, M.A., C.A.S.

    Director of Psychological Services

    Due Process Coordinator

    Chief Custodian of Records